We offer a suite of data products and services as well as convenient licensing options and terms for business customers. Our customers represent a diverse range of industries and sectors. This includes real estate, finance, insurance, legal, natural resources, transportation and utilities.
What we offer Business customers:
How do Business customers use BC Assessment data? BC Assessment property
information data provides Business customers with several benefits that include:
- Informed Decision Making
- Tools for Market Intelligence
- Enhancing Database Accuracy
- Data Analytics
Looking for detailed data about a single property?
for premium access to three BC Assessment data reports available for any given property. Note: The cost varies by the report.
- Level 1 - Owner / Location Report
- Search for property ownership or location information
- Level 2 - Assessment Roll Report
- Get detailed property assessment roll information including recent sales
- Level 3 - Residential Inventory Report
- Get residential property inventory details
- Assessed values
- Legal description
- Recent sales by property address, roll number, plan or PID
Looking for detailed data for more than one property?
Download data for your jurisdiction, or for many jurisdictions, with our selection of
electronic data delivery options. Contact us to discuss whether a Custom Data Extract is the best option for you.
A monthly subscription that delivers sales data for one or more assessment areas to your inbox.