Updating Your Contact
Have you recently changed your mailing address? If so, please use one of the two forms listed below to update our records.
Change of Address Form
This online form (or printable version) can be used to update BC Assessment of any changes to your mailing address. Before filling out this form, please have your property assessment notice or assessment roll number with you to assist you through this process. If you have any issues filling out this form, please contact BC Assessment.
Bulk Mail Code Address Change Form
This online form is to be used where the owner and mailing address is identical for five or more properties throughout the province, has a bulk mail code, and the owner is requesting a change to the mailing address.
Update your Property Details
The details of your property may need to be updated if you have:
- Renovated recently, for example have you replaced your kitchen cabinets
- Added any new buildings to your property such as a garage or carport
- Completed any additions to your home such as a new bedroom
- Finished the basement, perhaps added a secondary suite
Step-by-step instructions to check, confirm or correct your Property Information
1. Visit Assessment Search.
2. Start typing in the Address of the property you wish to review, then click on the correct one when it appears below the text box.
3. Hover over the downward arrow to the right of Are the Property Details Correct? Click the appropriate link to:
- Yes, click here to confirm
- No, click here to update
4. Complete the online form. Please note you will be required to enter a 10-digit CONFIDENTIAL PIN which can be found on your Assessment Notice as shown below.