Careers at BC Assessment – Frequently Asked Questions
Thank you for your interest in working with BC Assessment! In order to be considered for opportunities with our organization, we ask that you submit your application via our
online job board
. Only applications received via this method will be reviewed.
If you have not already done so, we encourage you to set up a "Job Search Agent" in your
BCA Careers profile
so that you will be notified of future job openings at BC Assessment that match your skills and interests. The
ATS Job Search Notification Setup Guide
outlines how to set this up on your profile.
If you experience technical difficulties in submitting your application via our online job board, please send a brief description of the issue along with your resume and cover letter to
prior to the competition deadline.
We have resources available to learn more about the work and culture at BC Assessment.
Looking for more information about appraisal jobs?
We have information here for you.
Looking to understand more about the culutre of BCA? Visit our
"Working with us" page
to get the details.
You can also watch our Mild Kingdom video to learn more about our award-winning culture.
Uh oh! Don’t worry. If you can’t remember your log-in information, follow these steps.
First, navigate to the Log in page:
Click on “Forgot your password?” and enter the email address associated with your BCA Careers profile.
If you can’t remember which email address is associated with your BCA Careers profile, you can email your first and last name to
and we will look into that for you.
If you receive a system notification indicating an “unknown error” or that your email is already in use, please follow these steps:
1. Ensure that you have cleared your browser cache, which is the search history and cookies in your browser. (To find out how to do this, search “[name of browser] how to clear cache” into Google.)
2. Next, access your pre-employment assessment link again and fill out the following fields:
BEFORE YOU CLICK ON REGISTER AND LOG IN…
- If you have used the Pre-Valuate software before (for BC Assessment or for other organizations previously), please click on “I already have a user ID and password” to reset your password and access your login information again.
- If you have never used the Pre-Valuate software before, please add either your phone number or email into the respective fields. Do not include both. Then, click “Register and log in”.
- If you receive a notification that your email is already in use, please click on “I already have a user ID and password” to reset your password and access your login information again.
If you do not remember your user ID or you are still experiencing issues, please email
and we will assist you. Please include “Urgent” in the subject line and your first and last name in the body of the message.
(Hidden) Related Information